Thursday, May 6, 2010

Little house on the Praire...

Today at story time TUTS actors appeared and read "Little House on the Praire", which was a special treat! Archer was very attentive during the reading- he loved the horses in the book, but was not sure of the costumes they were wearing in person...Normally after the story and craft Archer walks up to the reader and thanks them, but NOT this time! Take a peek at the picture and his face tells it all..



BTW: Milestone last night Ashton went to bed at 9:00pm and woke up at 5:30am! I could not believe it- in fact I woke up several times nervous and checked on him, therefore I don't think I actually sleep well, but I was thankful for the milestone! Please GOD allow this to be our new routine is my prayer, now that I know Ashton can go through the night!

Enjoyed another snow cone today, but I learned my lessons from the first one and got Archer a clear Cherry one today- he loved it just the same! :)

Oh! Archer was in bed when Andrew came home, so he came in to kiss Archer goodnight and he told me to go and relax....thanks my Monkey!

So I'm relaxing...Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment