Sunday, November 6, 2011

Christmas- what?

My personality is to be a rule follower- that's just the way I am, so with that said I have always waited till the day after Thanksgiving to put up my decorations, but so many of my friends did this weekend and I'm calling them crazy, but also jealous cause I kinda want to, but I can't because of my OWN RULE!

BUT one thing that can't wait till after I give respect to the turkey is ordering my Christmas cards, because who doesn't love getting them that first weekend afterwards to jump start the season! Me! Me! Me! So go check out my super talented friend that designs cards from Christmas to wedding invitations, Little Bears Designs, and order away! OVER the TOP customer service and quality that you can't pass up! Also, she is having a giveaway that ends TONIGHT, so check out her blog for details and who knows you could win some FREE cards, but more than that you'll be introduced to a Mommy that loves her kiddos and designing cards!

1 comment: