Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cody's birthday!

Birthday celebration 12:30pm
Crabby Daddy's off Rayford


Meredith (sister-well by marriage), Cody (brother), Archer (not paying attention), Ashton (sleeping and enjoying his pacy), Brett (brother), and Tiffany, Andrew (MIA-at work...)

Problem: 1-its during nap time, 2- its in the Woodlands and we were just there yesterday!
Solution: 1-put Archer down earlier, 2-just deal with it!
Outcome: 1-I get him down at 11am and have to wake him at 12:15, so we can get there on time. When I do wake him he just sits on the edge of his bed crying for 10 minutes! AHH! Then Ashton starts crying and I am trying to get Archer dressed during this while my nerves are being fried! Finally I get the boys into the car and Ashton is still upset- actually I think his tummy was bothering him! Poor guy- I think it was the FABulous dinner my Mom made last night- chicken, spinach wrapped up in a pork chop and bacon! Umm...

Birthday celebration: we made it on time and it was ALL worth it seeing my brother smile and thank me for coming out! Archer sat with his Uncle Cody and ate crawfish and sucked on the corn! He truly enjoyed it! We took pictures in front of the crab and Archer played with the crawfish on a beautiful day!

Happy Birthday Uncle Cody! 26-WOW!
Archer loving on his Uncle Cody at his birthday party...Archer wanted to sit with the birthday boy and really no one else! Uncle Cody shared his crawfish with Archer and boy did he love that, which I was surprised!

Archer loved playing with this crawfish- I had to tell him that we could not take it with us- the crawfish would be sad! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment