Thursday, March 25, 2010

Peter Rabbit


Today we started off with story time- we did arrive on time! They read Peter Rabbit and a Bunny without a BOX! Archer shared a little bench with another little boy until the little boy tumbled off with excitement! After we finished listening to the story we made bunny ears! Archer and I colored it brown and blue and then had to cut it out! Archer went up to the story teller and asked for the scissors- she showed him how to carry them and once he got to me, which was only a few steps away I took them from him! He wanted to cut, so I attempted to show him, but then realized that my big boy needs lefty scissors and that was not an option and he was getting frustrated, so I had to cut and tell him that the scissors were broken! After I cut the ears out and went to tap the band together while measuring it against his little head- I found out that the band was not BIG enough, so I had to make a makeshift one! It was perfect and he loved it! He actually wore them out and only took them off that day for nap time!



That afternoon we went to the Galleria to take a picture with the Easter Bunny and I told Archer if he smiled for him that I would get him a cookie! He was excited about it ALL, until we got to the bunny and he turned into some child I did not recognize! Archer was SO scared of the bunny that he was screaming and crying out of control, so Andrew and I agreed to sit down with him and Ashton! We took maybe 12 pictures and this was the best! The girl taking it informed me that they were really only allowed to take 2-3! Well...what can I say?!


No comments:

Post a Comment