Thursday, March 11, 2010

I am so happy...

words from a little two year old after arriving at his Mimi's house! Yesterday we went to go see Andrew's Mom and Dad for a visit, they live in Sugarland! Mimi recently had surgery to remove cancer from her pancreas and part of her colon last Tuesday and is at home recovering before they start chemo and radiation...Once she starts that the boys will not be able to see her since they are little germ bugs and Mimi can't afford to catch those!

So we planned a short little visit, but before we got there I had to run an errand, which Archer was not happy about! Each time I would stop at a stoplight Archer would inform me that I needed to drive and he wanted to go see Mimi! That was the longest errand for a little boy eager to see his MIMI!

It was a pure blessing to see Mimi's face light up once her boys walked in the room! I pray that seeing them gives her more strength! May God please watch over her and keep her well!

No comments:

Post a Comment