Thursday, July 22, 2010

BLOG more!

...so I have all these great stories that happen through out the day that I think OH- I need to blog that, so as of today I am going to promise myself for my boys to blog right after I put them down for a nap, so I can have their little stories of the day documented, because some of them just crack me up to no end and I don't ever want to forget this time in their lives! Kids are too funny and SUCH blessings!

As Archer sleeps and Ashton plays on his rug in his room while listening to music it just HITS me- I am SO BLESSED! Alright- I've known how blessed I am, but a wave of emotion and gratefulness HIT me! I am such a lucky girl that GOD has given me the opportunity to stay home and raise HIS children that he so graciously gave Andrew and I. I couldn't imagine it any other way! I think the fact that I had to work after we had Archer truly makes me appreciate the fact 100% more! I just continue to pray that God continues to provide financial for our family, so I can grow with my boys! On that note...

No comments:

Post a Comment