Monday, July 26, 2010

cell phones and 2

Yesterday evening we got home kinda late from Galveston (parents surprise 30th Anniversary Party and renewal of their vows), so we had chicken from Popeyes and I showered with Archer and Ashton, so we could get ready for bed quickly! Afterwards Andrew jumped in the shower and I feed and rocked Ashton to sleep, but before he did he gave Archer his cell phone to watch Veggi Tales on...

Well I guess Andrew's shower was not done before Veggi Tales, because the next thing I hear is "Hello, Uncle Butt (Brett) On my bed- watching Veggi Tales on Daddy's phone! Yes, Mommy is rocking baby brother! It was fun! Ok- night night! Love you too!"

So...I guess he called my younger brother Brett somehow? I was laughing too much..well he called him again and I hear "he is in the shower...Daddy's in the shower YES Mommy is rocking baby brother!" I guess Brett wanted to make sure everyone was okay- it seemed he was asking Archer the same questions and Archer started to speak more defined with Brett!

I'm trying SO hard NOT to laugh while rocking Ashton, because he was almost asleep! Well that was ruined when Archer came in the hall and tried to tell me quietly that he was talking to Uncle Brett- talked 2 minutes- I call him tomorrow! I asked him- "did you call him" Yap I talked two minutes and told him night night!

I'm sure my brother was concerned for his well being if he had a phone and called him twice, but I heard all and was laughing so hard on the inside! Andrew finally got out of the shower and asked Archer for the phone back and he said "NO!" I talked Uncle Brett for two minutes! Andrew asked if he wanted to call his Mimi (Andrew's mom) and he said yes!

Conversation with Mimi and hand gestures were included...

Hi Mimi, yes, I went to beach today and saw ocean, yes, love you, bye, bye now!

That's all! So cell phones for two year olds? The debate! J/K! Cell phones when they start driving until then Mommy and Daddy's are good enough! BTW: They won't drive till 30, date at 40, and who says you have to go away for college...

:-) BTW: BTW: was just a joke!

1 comment:

  1. HaHa! That is hilarious, I am sure your brother thought that was great! Archer is awesome!

    ReplyDelete