Wednesday, February 2, 2011

before I forget moments


Archer I could NEVER forget these few funny and precious moments brought to us by you and your little personality!
1-back in October 2009 (I forgot to BLOG it then, but have to do it know so it is NEVER forgotten) you were having trouble sleeping due to the Halloween decorations around the neighborhood- they were scarey, which I would have to agree! Whatever happen to sweet pumpkins and scarecrows in yards- who though skulls where cool or neat in your yards? Anyways, your Daddy and I would tell you at night that God was watching over you while you slept and HE was protecting you that you need not to worry and it was okay to sleep and not be scared- you agreed on most nights after that in fact the first night we told you that I pointed to your cross and said SEE JESUS is right there in fact HE is always with you and HE will watch over you and protect you- (you took a deep breathe and quickly went to sleep that night)! So a few days later we were all playing in your room minus Daddy cause he was at work and I had to run into the kitchen to get a drink and I asked you to stay in the room with Ashton to watch over him and protect him (people our kitchen was maybe 20 steps away if that)...As I closed the frig- you were standing there and I said Archer you were suppose to be watching Ashton- you then told me don't worry JESUS is in there and HE is protecting him as you grind very proudly! HOW COULD I ARGUE over that one!
2-playgrounds and rooms where your "friends" are you run into the room like you own it and loudly say, "hey guys- I'm here let's play and you join right in with people you've never meet or those you are pals with! You know no stranger and think your 10, just like the older kids and hang with them very well if I may say so, but some of those kiddos aren't too nice and you just keep smiling and try to explain to them how to play!
3-TODAY- we meet some friends at MCM to play and you told Hudson as you touched the top of his hair- it was messy and then touched yours and said, "mine is fixed!" grinning and all- now I did not witness this, but Hudson's mommy did and she cracked up! Archer you are very particular about your hair and do not like to have messy hair in fact that is how I suggest to you most days- Archer lets fix your hair- no thanks-Archer do you want messy hair-no- okay then come here and we spike it up and you check yourself out and smile as you make sure it is standing straight up!

No comments:

Post a Comment