Wednesday, February 2, 2011

little man...


Why oh why does time fly when life is so good and you are enjoying every moment- that is with your kiddos that is! Ashton just celebrated his 11 month birthday and now we are preparing for his 1st birthday! I just can't believe it! My baby is almost not a baby anymore to society's standard, but let me tell you what this mamma is not having it any other way at least for a little while longer!

Dear Ashton Creed,
You are such a character, which we already knew that, but let me tell you what everyday you just crack me up! You crawl up a storm and you kinda wiggle as you crawl, especially when you are chasing your big brother around! You giggle like there is no tomorrow and smile at a drop of a hat! You and your brother are really playing more together as a team and Archer is always trying to "help" you, but you end up getting upset and crying- then Archer is quite confused! Archer has a "tool" box that has lighting mcqueen on it that he carries his favorite toys of the week around in and you were starting to really grab ahold of it as though it was your own, so we had to quickly get you one, so that there would not be brotherly feuds every minute of every day! You like to open the lid and take everything out and then put everything back in then proceed to stand up with a giant smile the size of the US and then carry on about your day! You have become attached to several things: monkey lovey, and two blankets, one of which was Archers and has his name monogrammed on it, so we are going to have your name put on it in the opposite corner, but I've gotta figure out when and how around your nap time! You are like lynoel from Charlie Brown- you wake up in the morning with it in your hand and smiling (btw: the blanket it is blue)! Walking- well lets just say you could of walked like 2 months ago, but would rather your Mamma (that's what you call me- Archer calls me Mommy) pick ya up and take you to point B from point A- it is faster! Well now I'm kinda making you until you fall onto your knees and bounce until I either walk away (tear) or pick you up or you crawl away! You LOVE TO EAT and I'm talking EAT a lot and you want whatever we are eating-forget the baby food and don't even try and fool you with it! Although you only have 4 teeth- you surely make it work for you! You are truly a lover and always hugging and kissing your Mamma, Dada, and your Arrchrrr! You even reached out this month to grab my hand and hold it while we shopped around for who knows what- I just remember you holding my hand! I love you dearly and can't believe my little man is turning one before I know it!
love your mamma-

1 comment:

  1. I love this entry! He is so precious...I can't believe his first birthday is around the corner!

    ReplyDelete