Saturday, February 26, 2011

February posts

Peps I've gotta a LOT of typing to do cause this month has been an amazing month! As I type this Archer stops me and warns me to be careful of the polar bears because if they catch me they are going to each me up! (he bites the air) Then he informs me that his tongue has got to grow longer, so he can catch things with it! Now he is hiding with his sword from Andrew as he brings Fozzie in from the back yard!

So...this month we've had Ashton's birthday party at Pappas Burgers, a friends (Cason White) surprise 30th birthday party-fiesta at the Saxe's, Valentine's- dinner and a movie at Studio Grill, my birthday- MOPS in the morning, lunch with my mom and boys, and dinner with Andrew at Mia Bella (Cody and Meredith watched the monkey and squirmy worm), Archer's birthday party BASH with his partner in crime-Micah, check out Ally's blog until I update mine, and then Andrew's birthday which we did a low key dinner (PF Changs take out- Brett and Rachel watched the boys)- picnic on the WaterWay in the Woodlands and finally Emilee's birthday party today! Gosh that is lots in itself, so just imagine how much I've gotta get blogging to catch up to date!

PLUS I want to start blogging about the fun socials that Andrew and I put on for our Sunday School class and oh the M&M playdates too! I think I need another week in February just to do the above stated!

Night for now, but beware lots to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment