Tuesday, September 20, 2011

1st night down

How did you go you may be wondering? Well after 9:41pm I had to go sit between the boys beds, sing them a song, and love on them till the fell which was a total of 5 minutes from start to finish! Then I went to sleep and prayed that they would sleep through the night- it was a long stretch, but hey a girl gotta pray! 2:49am- Archer wakes up to go to the potty and goes back to his bed- WOW I'm thinking what a big boy, NOPE- he went to his room to get his brother and they both came into our room and Archer informed us that they wanted to sleep with us! So I let them crawl into bed and within the first minute I realized that I could NOT start this, so I got up and laid Ashton down and he was fast asleep and then Andrew brought Archer to his bed and back to bed we grown ups went till 7:30am! I would have to rate last night a B, not too bad, but not perfect!

NOW...nap time was another story, which I thought was gonna be easier, since my boys usually lay right down! I was SO wrong and silly for thinking it was gonna be easy! Crabby boys around 10:30 were ready to lay down right after lunch, so 12ish they went down right after a book from our fall basket selection! Quiet- YES...I'm gonna take a nap, which I haven't done in about 3 weeks until I hear giggling, which I normally treasure, but with fussy boys and Mommy wanting a nap there was no room for a treasure! Again, I sat down between them until Ashton fell asleep and stepped out- not even 5 minutes later Archer comes out of his room asking if his nap time was over with heavy eyes- NO- get back in BED! Sad face he turned around and to bed he went! Finally, I was gonna nap for less than an hour when Ashton woke up crying, Archer following fussing, and me wishing for MORE sleep! Archer laid down with me and fell back asleep while Ashton laid at the foot of my bed crying because the silly little boy was SO tired, but won't go back to sleep! Archer promptly went back into his bed, Ashton finally calmed down and laid down with me and then asked to go to his bed, so I took him- sleepy eyes and all! Started blogging, heard pitter patter and then he ran to me not even 5 minutes of me leaving him in "their" room and well not sure if he is happy or fussy- is it 7pm yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment