Saturday, November 17, 2012

1st holiday market

Sugar Plum holiday market- there I was standing in the entrance of the arena a little nervous but filled with excitment of being able to share not only the angel, but that GOD gave us the greatest gift of all HIS son JESUS and through HIM we have grace and salvation...and that my dear friends IS FREE as long as you believe!


I meet some really neat people that not only touched my heart but made an impression from their stories and how GOD has made a difference in them and they want their children or their children's children to be able to know HIM too and what a better way to start then to do so with a simple message from the angel!  I truly see GOD working in my life as I "sell" The Christmas Angel from trusting HIM to witnessing HIS plan in others!  As I tell the folks about the sweet precious story and how they can use the angel as a tool to help "restore the spirit of Christmas" their eyes fill with joy and then knod their head with amazement!  So many people yern for others to truly understand what Christmas is all about- the gift of Jesus and what better way to show your love than to give too!  What is Christmas to you? I surely am second guessing that list of mine and turning my heart towards giving!  Also, a confession for a moment:  I have always LOVED to give, but felt I needed to buy something in order to give and there is so much more to a true gift than a bought gift!  A true gift is priceless and a bought gift will fade over time!  HE is priceless and so is the lesson with the angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment