Thursday, November 15, 2012

Introducing the Christmas Angel to you!


Alright friends and family- I can't express to you how excited I am that God has put this, "The Christmas Angel", in my own two hands not only for myself but to share with others! I know you all know who the "Elf on the Shelf" is whether you do it or not is another story, but this my dear friend is something that you will want to do! We as parents have an amazing opportunity to instill values and principles into our children and the Christmas season is the perfect time to do so. Its about a precious story, the birth of Jesus, which is the greatest example of love and how we can show love! We can use this angel and story to focus our kids on giving rather than receiving, the true meaning of Christmas, no matter what the age! If you would like to purchase one directly from me for $29.95, plus shipping unless you live in my surrounding area then I'll hand deliver it! If you choose to order from them directly, www.yourchristmasangel.com, please let them know who shared this fabulous new family tradition with you! Just put my name, Tiffany Fuller, in the "how did you hear about us?" box when checking out! We can one angel at a time restore the true meaning of Christmas and teach our children valuable lessons- the gift of giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment