Thursday, November 29, 2012

Winter Onederland sneak peek

I already started to decorate for our little ones 1st birthday, which is a Winter Onederland theme!
 
Check out the sneak peek...
 
Jars filled with snowflakes and ornaments

 
The Christmas tree in the kids playroom is decked out in Winter Onederland and I know it's MISSING some lights and the rest of the snowflakes!  Argh!  I do not like pre-lite trees because now I get the privilege of basically cutting out the lights that do NOT work and then purchasing strands of lights to wrap around the tree!  Did I say ARGH already, because it's not like I don't have enough that I "have" to get done prior to her party and aren't pre-lite trees suppose to be SUPER DUPER easy!  Well it's not and I'm glad I didn't buy this tree and it was given to me- ok I'm done with my rant on pre-lite trees!  It's beginning to look like a P-A-R-T-Y!  Stay tuned for more about her Onederland!  Oh my goodness my baby, baby girl is turning one in less than a month!  OK...I'm signing off!  Ciao for now!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute theme! Doesn't the first year just fly by? I can't wait to see how the party turns out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Fly by is an understatement- it is pure craziness! I will be posting pictures soon! Merry Christmas!

      Delete