Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Brenham

I love this picture for more than one reason...

1.  It's my baby girl
2.  It's my aunt Ronna
3.  It's two of my favorite girls
4.  A day spent creating memories
5.  Kirby's first Christmas shirt
6.  Kirby's first Christmas bow
7.  We spent the day shopping
8.  It was a beautiful day
9.  We were in old town of Brenham
10.  Aunt Ronna looks so happy
11.  The flowers are beautiful
12.  We spent the whole day together
13.  The love that my aunt has for Kirby is priceless
14.  I captured one of Kirby's funniest facial expressions!
15.  We ate an ole fashion lunch that day
16.  I enjoyed the peace of the streets with my girls
17.  I went to some fabulous shops and got great ideas
18.  Kirby got a super cute outfit thanks to a blow out and Aunt Ronna
19.  I meet a shop owner and she fell in love with the angel...and now it's in her store!
20.  It is a day I want to do again...


My heart is filled with joy when I see this picture!  I treasure the time and memories that I have with my Aunt and I am very thankful for her as well as my precious daughter!  God has blessed me with some priceless times and for that I PRAISE HIM!

ps...I could keep typing the reasons why I love this picture, but I think you got the picture! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment