Thursday, November 29, 2012

MOPS wednesday

Yesterday was MOPS Wednesday and that means I get to jump out of bed, get the kids ready, and myself too without having to eat breakfast or as I usually do shove it down my throat as I'm racing out the door!  This meeting was themed PJ's and pancakes, so I dressed really comfy not too comfy because I was meeting my Aunt for our usual MOPS Southwell Wednesday lunch!  At our meeting I got the opportunity to read the Christmas Angel book to the Moms and explain what an amazing tool the angel can be in ones home during this Christmas season!  It was a treat reading to the Moms, but kinda funny not having little ones gathered around while I was bringing the book to life with animation in my voice!  If you wanna know more about it click here, and when you purchase it tell them how you find out about it, Tiffany Fuller!

Our MOPS meeting was crafts and guess who LOVES crafts?  ME! ME! ME!  Especially when the materials are provided and I get to create away!  Thanks to Erin DuBroc for being Miss Creative we made two different things 1- a snow globe using mason jars and trees and 2-a burlap wreath!

 
I enjoyed making the bow with just enough fluff for our door where I hung it and placed our Christmas cards that we have already received!  I used clothes pins to hold them onto the wreath, which is a wire wreath wrapped in burlap ribbon finished off the extras with a bow!  BTW:  it is NOT even December and I've got some friends that are on top of it- thats what I adore about them! 
 
 
BUT this my folks is what I adore the most...lunch with my kiddos and aunt!  It seems we have made a tradition out of this- meeting on MOPS Wednesday at Southwells to enjoy a burger or chicken tenders while getting to hang out with Ronna!  Archer loves it not only because he sees his Aunt, but she usual brings him a treat and if she doesn't he reminds her, so I had to explain to him it is a treat to be able to spend time with her while dinning out!  Now Ashton on the other hand loves it too, but doesn't wanna let her go on her way when we all have to part!  He wraps himself around her in a hug and kiss and explains to her in his sweetness that he needs to go home with her and spend the night!  He even problem solves the fact he must nap and she must go back to work at that point in time, which makes me proud- I want my kiddos to be problem solvers- to be able to think for themselves!  He tells her I'll go home and nap- you go to work then come get me and I'll go home with you and see Tucker and Uncle Greg or as he says it Reg!  All the while Kirby is crying because she is ready her nap and not ashamed to let you know!  The girl needs her beauty rest and I understand why- just look at her- she is SO precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment