Sunday, December 9, 2012

a ballerina

I just love everything girlie and what's better than going to a ballet!  I don't think you ever outgrow wanting to be a ballerina- well at least I don't!  Maybe that's because I'm a kid at heart...

I got to go the the Nutcracker with a dear friends Mom, brother, and friend of theirs and it was truly a blessed time!  We had a nice peaceful dinner prior to the show that made my tummy smile and heart warm!  Afterwards we headed to our balcony seats that were more than perfect and begin a journey into fairy tale land with magical music and more than perfect ballet!

I just loved it- thank you Barb for such a special treat! I even got a picture with a "star"-the rat!  Hey- I  knew my kiddos would appreciate this more than a ballerina, at least for now! 
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment