Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hug an angel

...so today our angel's message was HUG!  Well, this Mom thought it would be cute to have our elf and angel hugging when the boys found them this morning along with the message!  ...so it was kinda good, kinda funny, and kinda bad, but I think we kinda got the message across!  giggle giggle!

It started off with Archer running into my room hollering I found them I found them!  Oh goodie I said in a surprised voice, "where?"  "what are they doing?"  He ran to the side of my bed and said I have to tell you something in a whisper, oh ok...wondering where in the world he was going with this!

"Mommy Henry (the elf) is kissing the Angel!"  giggle giggle giggle! As he leaned into me with his hand cupped around this ear and mine whispering he has a secret to tell me!  I guess he didn't want Ashton or Kirby to notice the PDA!  hehehe! 

OH MY goodness I said in SHOCK- are you sure?  As he nodded his head as though it was about to fall off with a yes- I jumped out of bed and ran into the room where they were and read aloud the message- HUG!  Archer you silly boy- he isn't kissing her he is hugging her!  OH he said with those great big ole eyes and a little grin.

...so I learned a lesson no physical contact for elf and angel because little almost 5 year olds get giggly!  ps-he does when Andrew kisses me too- its kinda cute!  I love my sweet family!

PICTURE?  Well...if I post it you too will agree with Archer- his lips are planted on the angels!  What can I say when I'm setting the stage at almost midnight in the dark!  Fun times!

Oh and the real lesson was we are to give HUGS to show others we care for them as GOD cares for us and loves us!

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment