Friday, December 28, 2012

where did I go?

In my sleep I was blogging, in my dreams I was crossing everything off my to do list, but in reality I wasn't getting much done, but I was enjoying making sweet memories with my three little monkeys which beats all the above!  So it will be worth the wait to see and read what we have been monkeying around with! :)

Here is a peek at our family pictures prior to Christmas that I was holding off on until I got all my Christmas cards out!  I still have some that are sitting here awaiting addresses, but I just haven't sat down until now!  I know sounds dramatic, but true!  Busy Momma bee here can't you see?

...and NOW I introduce our family picture! 

Merry Christmas from the Fuller folks!
Wishing you peace and joy in this season of celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior and...

we pray that you have a SUPER duper New Year as well!
This my friends is one of my favorite pictures of the boys!  This stage of their lives they are SO into superheros and action that when Andrew lifted them up into the air they automatically started to "fly"- now that is just one reason I love this picture!  The other reason is their amazing father is starring at them with such joy as he looks up while their heavenly father looks down upon them as they fly high through life!  Priceless I tell you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment