Friday, December 14, 2012

Wacky Tacky Christmas

Getting ready for our Sunday School class social this month and we are doing a "Wacky Tacky Christmas party!"  I am sure you are wondering what in the world we are doing?  Well the wacky is the attire that one is suppose to wear from their "favorite" sweater to reindeer ears and the tacky is a "treasured" gift that one is suppose to bring so that we can have an exchange war swap!  I can't wait! 

So today Ashton, Kirby, and I headed to our favorite HEB to get the food gathered for the meal that Jodie and I are preparing, it's gonna be a chicken pot pie- crockpot style!  Yummy to my tummy- let's just all start praying now that it turns out good otherwise we are in serious trouble for tomorrow evening!

ps-  she is starting to "pose" for pictures- what do you think about that and her "big" girl denim jacket from Aunt Devra- thanks!?  My two babies are getting way too big for comfort, but a blessing in that is each new day brings about a new adventure with them!

Also, DID you notice WE CHOPPED off Ashton's hair and NOW he LOOKS even more so like a BABY!  He is loving it BTW! 

No comments:

Post a Comment