Tuesday, September 28, 2010

brotherly love

I just love these two and how precious are they? This is NOT a question for those reading! :-) I am SO blessed that God has given Andrew and I the most two precious treasures in our lives to teach, love, and grow into Godly men! I downloaded my CD of images onto my computer from my photo shoot with Sarah Craig, http://www.fishlipsphotography.com, while I should be playing with the boys, but couldn't wait any longer! Archer is behind me playing with his Play-Do while singing and Ashton is down on the floor crawling around and playing with the kitchen spoons! Such sweet times- SUPER DUPER blessed to be able to stay at home- THANKS God for providing for our family in ways we never imagined!
I'll share many more pictures, but this is where my heart melted...Why? Well lets see Archer is staring off very innocently with a lil' grin and Ashton is "loving" on his big brother and looking at him in aww with a sweet touch upon Archer's head! I'm glad I have this- gonna bottle this moment up-I'm sure there will be times they would not attempt to this kinda brotherly love!

Dear Archer and Ashton-
Mommy loves you very dearly and am so glad God picked me to be your Mom! Not only do I pray that you walk in a Godly manner, even more so that your Daddy and I, but that you treasure your brother! Siblings are a blessing...
XOXO

BTW: before I finished this post- I found out I've gotta MOVE the dog food! Oh dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment