Thursday, September 23, 2010

tutu cute

A dear friend of mine informed us at a baby shower that her daughters bows are all in a basket and it is hard to find them when in a rush- oh dear I thought, so my brain was a moving and a thinking because her daughters birthday party was that following weekend!
I'll just cut to the chase and show ya what I ended up doing for her...


This is the top, which is made out of wood that Andrew cut out for me with his router and I painted it and then made a "flower" out of tulle and ribbon for an adornment on top!

The bottom I sewed a tutu with ribbon attached as a little "belt" and hanging pieces for plenty of room for bows to hang and clip to! Of course I had to have a fluffy tutu, because it's tutu cute!

A look at the finish product! designed and made by me for Miss Sarah Hearn, whom Archer or Ashton is going to marry per Laura Hearn and I'm good with that!

After I finished with it and got some great reviews I've been lead to make more for gifts, so of course each one is going to be created individually and differently- so many more ideas to add to them! If you are wanting to commission one- just email me smiletiff@hotmail.com and I'd love to do it for a pal!

No comments:

Post a Comment