Monday, September 27, 2010

trains, trains...

Archer and Ashton's friends Luke (2) and Will (1) celebrated their birthdays in style- with trains and loads of backyard fun!
ALL ABOARD- conductor Ashton was enjoying the party, so much to see and watch! Jodie (Luke and Will's Mommy and my sweet dear friend) had put together a gift for the kiddos: conductor hats and scarfs for them to wear during their train rides! Her little boys were dressed in their overalls and hats- too cute!


Archer and Andrew on the train ride- we were the caboose this time around- what a fun adventure for the kids that morning!

Oh look our little friend Avery with her cool shades- a girl after my own heart! Are hers bigger than mine? Umm! I wish Gymboree made those shades my size! Ashton was busy watching the ground as we road on the train too!

Gotta love the Hearn gals- Laura and Sarah! I've blogged about Laura before, Trey's mom- Archer's buddy's mom, - check it out- this is whom our boys have 1st choice on- Sarah! This Momma is a ROCKIN Momma- God LOVING, LIVING, and full of LIFE! So blessed by her friendship!

Oh look- there is Trey and Archer! Trey was not too sure about me taking his picture and Archer was like I'll smile if we can get this over and start the train ride! He cried, but I think he was getting hot waiting for the conductor to get the ride going...

We had a blast and it was so much fun! Good job JODIE- super party and loads of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment