Monday, September 27, 2010

country?

Saturday night we went out to my grandparents in Magnolia and Andrew always teases me about being a small town country girl- well I'm NOT! He just came from the CITY and I came from the burbs, so there! Anyways- I had to vent! LOL!

My grandparents neighbors have horses and Archer immediately wanted to go see them when we got out of the car...
They were super friendly and very tame...Archer learned a new sound from them- the kind when they shake their lips!
Andrew and Archer petting the other one- they have 3 horses and one foll! It was a nice treat for Archer and Ashton- well he just kept waving his little hands up and down in excitement!


After a train birthday party and evening at my grandparents- it was surely time for a FUN bath- here is Archer with a beard already at 2! GOSH- time flies! LOL! We had such a great time at my grandparents, Granny and Pops, it is SUCH a blessing that Archer and them have the chance to play and enjoy each other! I was very blessed in the fact I knew my great-great grandparents I mean I actually knew them and my great- grandparents were like my grandparents- the pluses to having young parents! I just love my Granny and Pops, so it brings JOY to me to watch Archer and Ashton play with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment