Friday, September 24, 2010

you FOUND me!

Ashton has been cruising around Ashton way...backwards like a crab, rolling around the floor, getting up on his hands and knees and lunging his body forwards to make a forward move! He would rather be standing and is happier that way, so this leads me to believe that he will start walking soon just like his big brother did! BTW: 2 days ago I was cleaning the kitchen while Andrew was bathing the boys and I hear TIFFANY come quick! What? COME! ...and to my surprise Ashton had pulled himself up onto the bath tub and him and Archer were busy laughing at each other! Pure JOY and I just can't believe how quickly things change with these little boys! The next night I had made a little area for Ashton to play on the floor with a blanket and his toys while I was finishing dinner and I walk back into the living room and couldn't find him...umm I thought surely he is not crawling fast enough to go to his room! Archer were did your brother go? I don't know was his reply! Silence drew and I was quite confused and beginning to get concerned when I heard a thump and this is what I found...
...Ashton underneath the coffee table!

No comments:

Post a Comment