Thursday, September 23, 2010

sandman

I'm now facing the idea of boys, Archer, having fun at a birthday party...



Andrew and Ashton hanging out on the playground- oh boy oh boy does Ashton want to get down and RUN with his big brother...

and this is how Archer was enjoying the swing- he is getting SO big I just can't believe it and SO full of life- what a JOY and blessing to watch him! He is SO happy and SO INDEPENDENT!


...can you see the sand on his little face and hands- well if you can't let me tell you he was covered from head to TOE! Leaving this party was not quite the fun part- he was a little upset that we were having to go and getting him in the car was another story- arms were flying and sand was too from the shorts, shoes, and hat! Needless to say we had a great time and there is still sand in my car from last weekend! AHH! Car wash I'll get there soon, because it is driving me crazy and Archer likes to pick it up each time he climbs out of the car, so it is still a "toy" that is grinding at me!
ps- Ashton crashed out in the car- he didn't throw a fit leaving, but doesn't he look angry?

OH- If having sand in my car means having the BEST two little blessings in the world for me then bring on the dump trucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment