Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Aubrey's party

Gosh- I wish I would of taken a picture of Aubrey's birthday cake- it was a lady bug themed party and Kristen, her Mommy, made the MOST amazing cake! It LOOKED professional and was yummy! Aubrey is a cute petite girl that we are blessed to be apart of her life- she is the Mommy of the kiddos and it is too sweet to watch!
The kids: Avery, Archer, Aaron (Aubrey's dad), and Emilee playing with Silly String on the a gorgeous day for playing outside! Thanks LORD!

Archer and the birthday girl playing with the shopping cart- she looked puzzled- I'm sure Archer was having a hard time sharing with her! We are really working on this- you are getting better Archer- Mommy is proud of you!

In the meantime while the partying was going on- two little ones were discovering each other! Laurel, Micah's brother, and Ashton were playing in the living room- they kept touching each others face, not sure of each other!
Ashton, "umm, what is she doing? Is she checking me out?" Laurel, "he is pretty cute- I think I might like him!" LOL!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad ya'll came!! Even with the confusion of the mail. We love ya'll so so much. Aubrey sees a picture of Archer and has to scream "Archer!!!!". Its pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete