Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Brett's Birthday!

My little brother turned 25 this past Saturday, so the whole family celebrated at his favorite Mexican food restaurant with his favorite drink- it was quite entertaining!

My Mom and Brett, little brother, with my little angels- Archer and Ashton!


Uncle Cody, my little older brother, with Ashton- look how happy Ashton is with his Uncle Cody!

Before we got the restaurant- almost 30 minutes early- Ashton was in one outfit until we went to get him out of the car! He got a hold of Archer's water bottle in the back and needless to say spilled the whole thing all over him, so we went to Wal-Mart across the way and redressed him, otherwise he would of looked and felt like he just dove into the pool for a swim! Gotta love the look- $3 vintage looking shirt and $10 wrangler SUPER cute pants that cuffed at the bottom! I gotta find a closer Wal-Mart to us that's not ghetto...great bargains and I bet you didn't think it was from Wal-Mart!

No comments:

Post a Comment