Tuesday, October 5, 2010

pumpkin patch

I am so blessed to have an amazing photographer as a friend, Sarah Craig with Fish Lips Photography! She joined a group of us at the pumpkin patch and took some ROCKing photos of the boys, which was pretty hard to do considering they just wanted to run around and get into everything! What a treat- thanks Sarah for our mini fall session!

I know I've told you before to check out her blog- http://www.thecraiglife.blogspot.com and website- http://www.fishlipsphotography.com , but you just gotta- she has unbelievable prices and is FABulous with kids! You would be silly NOT to use her for your family, kids, maternity shots, wedding, engagements, or for FUN! Heck- you'll have fun no matter what and LOVE your pictures and make a new friend!

SO full of life and JOY- this kid just lights up my world! I am SO blessed by Archer- he is ALWAYS laughing, running, and TALKing up a storm!


I JUST love this squirmy worm to pieces (Archer created a nickname for Ashton- because he is always moving around)! He is SO sweet and precious- he melts my heart!

Now- getting both boys to focus was a tad challenging with all the excitement, so Archer was trying to get Ashton's and then...Ashton started crying, so the end! Precious photo of my Monkey (Archer) and Squirmy Worm (Ashton)! Pure LOVE among two little brothers!

CLICK here: Pumpkin Patch Cuties- to see many more of my friends kiddos that we are SO blessed by! Just ask Archer about any of the kids and he will have a story or two about each one of them that will have you rolling in your chair!

Happy FALL

No comments:

Post a Comment