Wednesday, October 27, 2010

zoo boo

We just LOVE the ZOO and the membership was the BEST gift ever (thanks Folh family), because I think we go at least once a week if not more while the weather is NICE!

This past Friday we went to ZOO BOO, which was too cute, except I did not get the Mommy memo that you were suppose to dress your kiddos up and bring their trick or treat bags! They had pumpkins decorating the zoo from the trees, in the animals "homes", and through out the park area!

Archer had SO much FUN-he got tattooed, temporary, got to "trunk or trick", and pick a pumpkin out of the "patch" to take home and now it has stickers ALL over it!



Ashton, "what is that?" He is sitting in a wagon at the pumpkin patch in the zoo holding his pumpkin that did not make it home!


An animal troff was filled with pumpkins and of course I had to sit the boys in it, but I could never get the both of them to focus- there was way too much going on for the two of them PLUS there was a huge line of MOMs wanting their turn too!

...and then Archer did not want to sit next to the scarecrow! It was scary! I thought to myself how can a little guy made of straw with a smile be scary?! Oh well...


Nana, my mom, came along with us and her and Archer were brushing the goats hair! Archer was so proud of himself! He just loves his Nana and I treasure the special times that we all can spend together, especially our picnic lunch that we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment