Wednesday, October 27, 2010

pumpkin carvings-THE RESULTS

The pumpkin that Archer and Andrew carved- it has taken over a week to get these results! Gotta have a HAPPY pumpkin- we don't like HALLOWEEN- it is scary! We like FALL and AUTUMN per Archer!
The pumpkin lite with a candle- how cool! What a BIG nose it has... Archer picked out the shape of the eyes and nose! Good job Archer!

Frankie, Archer, and Andrew looking good with the pumpkin...
Of course- Mommy and Archer! I don't think I was able to breathe, but never fear we got a picture with our heads in it minus part of the pumpkin!
I just had to share this with ya'll: My son was taking pictures in the buff- bottom buff! GOSH- I tell you what! The reason and the story goes like this: Right before we came outside to put the pumpkin out Archer went to the restroom and needless to say we realized he never put his underwear back on (sometimes he is a whirlwind and between two parents trying to accomplish one task that task doesn't get completed to the fullest because the other "did it"!) and I didn't know that until we got inside and he was jumping around and I saw his little bottom shinning at me!

-the fuller folks- fully unaware of their underwear! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment