Sunday, October 17, 2010

November 20th! Be there...

“Go to www.thekisers.blogspot.com to win 2 tickets to the Captivated Together Conference for Twenty-Something Ladies! Also, check out the website: www.captivatedtogether.com."

*20 Something still includes late teens (college gals) and early 30s!!!

What is the Captivated Together Conference?
Saturday, November 20th
at Houston’s First Baptist Church
10:00a - 3:00p
$15/person (lunch included)

Lead Speaker: Tammie Head
Worship with Ryan Langford
Break Out Speakers: Becky Kiser, Debra Parker, Tiffany Reavis, Kim Smith and Gina Webster.

For more details go to: www.captivatedtogether.com and click on events.

Let me tell ya a little bit of what I know about the speakers at the event: Tammie Head- well she spoke at my Sunday school women's retreat back in July- it was such a sweet time and just let me tell you she LOVES the LORD and has such a special place in her heart for our age group! I wouldn't want to miss this opportunity to hear her again and how GOD uses her to speak to us!

Becky Kiser- she is a dear friend of mine that I met at church, but have truly grown to just adore! We laugh at each other, because she is just too funny and thinks I am too (kinda goofy sentence, but I hope you get it)! No matter where you are -she makes you feel at home and welcoming! She too LOVES the LORD and has a tenderness and excitement when she speaks about HIM!

Gina Webster spoke at our church wide women's retreat "meet me at the well!" and she is passionate about the LORD and you will walk away FILLED with HIS word!

Ryan Langford is apart of our worship team at church and he ROCKS- on FIRE for the LORD!

Don't miss out...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks girl for posting this. I love you so. Had such a blast with you, as usual, at MOPS yesterday.

    ReplyDelete